Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Well Its almost the end of the year and !!!!

I can't believe that the year has passed by so quickly; I guess I was too busy or slept through it all (LOL). Anyway I am back and lets write on...

Its like 4.11am here and I am really!!! trying to study for my physics exam...big dream of scoring an "A" but lack the time to read and invest in the dream :(

Random catch-ups:-
Earlier this year I mentioned I was getting pumped up to lose some weight; well lets say I donated some money to snap fitness and tried running a mile a day, which actually was kinda cooooool because I was running outside. That also didn't last long before I started getting overworked and sleeping 2-4hrs most nights and guess what I just didn't have energy to run.

So here comes the current news.....I am training for a marathon (yeap! run for a good cause {motivation} for the World Vision) more about this later.

I did a good job this time around and recruited my friend Lilly(who I get motivated?? because she just needs constant reminders to get off the phone and workout), and along the way signed up for Gym (i know this time i refuse to DONATE MONEY TO THE GYM BUT WILL ACTUALLY GO AND WORKOUT).
Hows that for a turn around.

No comments: